BILLINGS WESTEND COMMERCIAL INVESTEMENT PROPERTY FOR SALE
2440 GRANT ROAD
2440 Grant Road
Conveniently Located Off Busy 24th Street West
This 2 Tenant Triple Net Property is located ¼ block off South 24th Street West, adjacent to La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant, and across the street from multi-tenant retail building and Hilton Garden Inn and Marriott Residence Inn.
- · Approx. 9,035 total sq. ft. retail building on a 27,029 sq. ft. lot
- · Located at 2440 Grant Road in Billings, Montana
- · Good parking & store front windows facing S. 24th Street West
- · Separate retail/showroom space and warehouse space for each tenant with 10’ x 10’ overhead doors.
- · Zoned CX-Heavy Commercial
- · 2022 Taxes: $16,181.51
- · Building is currently 36% occupied by Beaches Beauty Supply and the other 64% just became vacant. Previously occupied by B-Fit Exercise Equipment for over 8 years.
- · Current Beaches tenant is paying $3,765 per month base rent with renewal coming up in March 2024.
- · The 5,864 square foot vacant space leases for $6,841 per month base rent.
- · The property yields a 7.1% Cap Rate of Return based upon the selling price using $13.50 PSF and $14.00 PSF base rents on current leases.
- · Sales price $1,800,000
- Address: 2440 Grant Road
- City Area: Billings
- Zip: 59102
- State: MT
- Building Size: 9035 Sq Ft available space
- Year Built: 2004
- Price: $ 1800000
- Property Size: 27029 Sq Ft
- Zoning: 1
- Floors: 1